Bharat Electronics Limited has issued a notice regarding BEL Recruitment 2018 for the employment of suitable and qualified candidates against Deputy Engineer positions. Competitors having the enthusiasm to work on this position and have essential capability can apply for the specified posts through online mode and send hard copy of it at the concerned address. The last date to apply for the post is 24th January 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for 4 vacancies of Deputy Engineer
Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Posts:
No. of posts:
There are 4 Posts of Deputy Engineer.
2 Posts for general category candidates.
1 Post for OBC category candidate.
1 Post for SC category candidate.
End date to apply:
The last date to apply for the post is 24th January 2018.
- Competitors must have Tech degree in Computer Science with M.sc in Maths.
- The candidate should have one year experience in the design of algorithms in cryptography, Cryptanalysis & Mathematical analysis of algorithms.
- One should have an experience in Linear / Matrix algebra and Number theory.
- The candidate is required to have Knowledge in the areas of asymmetric key ciphers, hash functions, Key exchange protocols, etc, computer programming languages coding in C, C++, Java, Design and analysis of asymmetric key crypto algorithms.
- The said work experience should be acquired after completion of M.Tech Degree.
Job seekers age must be above of 20 years and below 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per norms and rules.
- Age relaxation of 5 years to SC category candidates.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for Persons with disabilities is provided.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Successfully selected candidates for BEL jobs will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management panel of Bharat Electronics Limited, India. Amount of Rs. 40,000/-to 1,40,000/- per month will be given to selected contestant.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2018 –
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is bel-india.com
- Then, press “recruitment” tab which is available on the right side of the home page.
- Now, read complete detail for “Recruitment of ___”
- Fill up the online application form within proper manner and attach copies of the relevant documents (Qualification, Experience, Service Booklet, etc.).
- At last, Post & submit it on or before the last date.
DGM HR (ES&C-D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013
Closing dates For the Applications by post 24th January 2018.
To get detailed information, click here.