Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank is inviting applications for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 to fill up 450 vacancies of the Probationary Officer. The contestants looking for banking jobs may apply for the latest Canara Bank Jobs by submitting the application form latest by 31st January 2018.
The energetic, proficient and talented applicants are invited hereby to fill and submit the application with all significant details and required enclosures through a proper channel. Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification details such as education requirement, age limitations, selection procedure, how to apply etc. have been tailored below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notice
Name of Recruiter: Canara Bank
Name of offered positions: Probationary Officer
No. of Offered posts: 450
End date to apply: 31st January 2018
Canara Bank Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates who are interested in applying against Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 need to hold Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD) or equivalent grade in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- For the Certified Ethical Hackers Posts: 20 – 30 years
- For the Senior Manager Posts: 25 – 38 years
- For the Manager Posts: 25 – 40 years
- For rest of the Posts: 22 – 35 years
Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 118/- for the ST/SC/PWD candidates and Rs. 708/- for all other category candidates via an online process using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
A Personal Interview will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization to select the best candidates for the positions.
Pay Band Details:
The appointed applicants shall get the pay as Rs. 23700 – 42020/- per month in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the organization.
How to Apply:
- The applicants meeting with the above said eligibility conditions will be required to apply through the official website only that is www.canarabank.com
- After visiting the home page, follow the ‘careers’ tab.
- At that point, click on the “Recruitment” link and later press on ‘Know more’ section.
- Hit the Relative Recruitment link and Download Payment Challan by using it.
- Submit the fee through the proper channel and fill up the online the application form in a proper format.
- Fill the prescribed Performa of the application form and enter the asked details in.
- Upload the attested scanned copies of all testimonials and paste a recent color photograph at the proper place of an application form.
- Finally, forward the application within given time period.
End Date of Receipt of Online Application: 31st January 2018