Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Police has revealed a notification of CG Police Recruitment 2018 to appoint candidates on 1786 posts for Constable. Candidates who are eligible and keen to make their career in police division may apply by filling up the application form a proper way with each and every point of interest.
All significant data concerning to CG Police Recruitment 2018, for example, Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Relaxation in Age, Selection Process/Salary Scale, How to apply, Dates to remember and so forth are proposed below.
Name Of The Organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department
Name Of Post: Constable
Number Of Post: 1786
End date to apply: 15th February 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
Contenders who wants to carve the career in CG Police though this opportunity should have passed 8th Class/10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / Institute.
- Contenders’ age ought to be within 18 years to 28 years of age as on 01-01-2018 to apply for CG Police Recruitment.
- Non Creamy layer candidates shall have relaxation in age group as per government norms.
- Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Following steps or processes shall be followed for the selection.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.cgpolice.gov.in/.
- Go to “Online Application form” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th February 2018