CISF Recruitment 2018
Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry Of Home Affairs invites application from dynamic and energetic candidates through CISF Recruitment 2018 to fill 118 vacancies in sports quota (Sportsperson). Selected candidates can apply for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable per their eligibility.
Applicants need to submit an application in the prescribed format through proper channel on or before the last date that is 02-02-2018. To get the complete details of Vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and important dates visit this page and apply in the instructed manner.
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
No. of Vacancies: 118
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable
End date to apply: 2nd February 2018
CISF Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Sub Inspector||31|
|Positions Name||Qualification Needed||Age Required|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Bachelor Degree or its Equivalent qualification in relevant discipline||20-25 years|
|Head Constable||Passed 10+2 or its Equivalent qualification from a recognized board||18-23 years|
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
Appointed candidates against CISF Vacancy will receive an amazing amount of salary of Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2, 800/- per month for ASI posts and Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2, 400/- per month for constable posts.
Note: Candidates will also paid other admissible allowances
Instructions to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2018:
- The desired format of application can be downloaded through official website www.cisf.gov.in or cisfrectt.in.
- Follow “Notice Board” section which is located on the home page of the organization.
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply.
- Read the entire CISF Notification very carefully and afterward revisit the previous page
- Press “Apply Online” tab and fill CISF Online Application form with asked details
- Upload required documents/certificates with it and press on ‘submit’ tab for final submission of details.
End date of receiving of application: 2nd February 2018
Click here to read official notification