Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018
A most recent enlistment notice has been distributed as Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of 63 Skilled Worked Assistant posts. The willing and qualified candidates, who need to grab this opening for work, may apply by submitting the recommended application on or before the 22nd January 2018.
For more point by point details in this respect Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018, for example, essential qualifications, selection process, salary details, how to apply, important dates and so on are specified below on this web page.
Organization Name: Central Water Commission
No. of Vacancies: 63
Post Name: Skilled Worked Assistant
Last date to submit application: 22nd January 2018
Contenders, who are going to seek SWA posts at Central Water Commission Jobs, must have had tenth (Matriculation) or ITI or its proportional capability from perceived boards.
- Least time of applying competitors ought to be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years.
- For the reserved category candidates, unwinding in age will be given according to association standards.
For Efficient Work Assistant positions, appliers will achieve pay of Rs. 5200 – 20200/ – in addition to Grade pay of Rs. 1800/ – every month.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may apply by sending their application form through online mode.
- Hopefuls need to visit official site www.cwc.gov.in and follow the “Recruitment of SWA under Work Charged Establishment of HOC” link.
- Now, read the full notice and fill up the online application form will all required details and upload relevant testimonials scanned copies along with a recent photo.
- Application finished in all stages must be submitted online and candidates must get a hard copy of it or further use.
Closing Date for Submission Of online Application Form: 22nd January 2018
Apply Online: click here