Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
The High Court of Delhi invites applications against Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of 61 existing vacancies of PA/Steno/Judicial Service posts. The contestants who are willing to apply for the current job openings they will be necessary to fill and submit the Delhi High Court Online Application Form 2018 in a recommended manner on or before the closing date.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals to be filled up for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 in a complete manner. More details can be collected from the below section of this page of allgovtjobs.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Advt
Name of the Organization: Delhi High Court
Name of Positions: PA/Steno/Judicial Service
No. of Vacancies: 61 Vacant Seats
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply online: 15th February 2018
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Openings|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||11|
|Delhi Judicial Service||50|
Job seekers have Graduation / Post Graduation in the concerned stream or having its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the recent Delhi High Court Vacancy.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- ST/SC/PWD/ EX-Serviceman: Rs. 200/-
- Fee can be submitted through online mode
The assortment of the contestants will be done by judging them in the following test:
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidates who want to apply for any of the announced posts their age must be between 35 years to 45 years.
- SC/ST: Relaxation up to 5 years
- OBC get the 3 years Relaxation in age
- Physical Handicapped get the 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST)
The appointed aspirants shall get offered the good salary plus usual allowances as are sanctioned from time to time.
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380~63070 plus allowances|
|Delhi Judicial Service||Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450 1080-44770|
Procedure to Apply and Submit Application:
- Willing qualified competitors may apply through the official site of this Court i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Follow the “LATEST NEWS” link to download application.
- Then after candidates can see a new page where they need to follow “online Applications form for _______”
- Now instructions open they need to read the instructions carefully and then press the ‘FORM’ link and must fill up online application form for respective post.
- The application form will be opened, Fill it with correct details and upload copies of relevant documents with the application form if required.
- Submit it online along with the requisite scanned copies of enclosures (as asked to be submitted) within given time duration.
- Starting date to apply online: 31st January 2018
- Last date to apply online: 15th February 2018
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination: 15th April 2018
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination: 06th May 2018
You are required to check Official Notification