HAL Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released an advertisement marked as HAL Recruitment 2018 for filling up various vacancies of Operators and Paramedical Staff Posts. The contestants who are interested may apply by filling and submitting the application form to the respective address on or before the closing date.
The contestants can collect the whole information in regard HAL Recruitment 2018 of educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are detailed underneath by our team members of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Post name: Operators/ Paramedical Staff
No. of posts: 70
End date to apply: 8th January 2018
Vacancy Details of HAL Careers:
|Post name||No. of vacancy|
|Operation Theatre Technician||01|
- Candidates should be below of 28 years as on 15.12.2017
- Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization.
- Technical Operators: 10th Standard + NTC (ITI in relevant Trade) + NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant Trade) or 10th Standard + Direct 03 Years NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant Trade)
- Operation Theatre Technician: 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Bachelor’s Degree (3/4 years Full Time Course) in Operation Theatre Technology from a recognized Institution/ University
- Dental Hygienist: 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Bachelor’s Degree (3/4 years Full Time Course) in Dental Surgery from a recognized Institution/ University
The contestants shall get the Engagement for above mention posts based on Online Test followed by the Interview Process.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment?
- Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format that is available on the official website that is www.hal-india.com.
- After that hit the ‘career’ tab visible at the left side of the homepage.
- On the next page select “link for the applied posts” from the available recruitments list.
- Now, fill up the online application form carefully in the provided process.
- After this upload, all the important documents scanned copies along with the recent passport size photographs.
- Lastly, submit it and need to keep its printout safe for future use and must remember incomplete applications will be rejected.
Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 8th January 2018
Individuals may check Official Notice for more details.