India Post Office Recruitment 2018
Indian Post Office has announced the India Post Office Recruitment 2018 for the 607 vacant seats of Assistant Account Officer (Group B gazetted) posts. Indian post is working with its prime objective to deliver best services for full customer satisfaction as well as with Strategic Goals to achieve financial self-sufficiency. To know more about the India Post Office vacancies must read here below.
Organization Name: Indian Post Office
Posts name: Assistant Account Officer (Group B gazetted)
No. of Posts: 607
End date to apply: 15th January 2018
Indian Post Office Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No. of Posts|
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23|
Candidates should have Matriculation/intermediate passed certificate from a recognized Board or University.
Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 56 years as on mentioned date.
- Unreserved applicants:
- SCs/STs: 05 Years
- Other backward classes: 03 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years
Other upper age relaxation in age will be applicable as per norms.
Selected candidates will be paid as Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800+ Grade pay Rs. 4800/- with decided grade pay and Plus other admissible allowances.
The selection process will be followed on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to access the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Go to Opportunity Section and read detailed user instructions.
- Click on a relative link and download the application form in prescribed format. Applicants should ensure their eligibility before applying for an application with wrong details liable to rejected during evaluation.
- Then fill up the form and attach the required documents photocopies and send the completed application to the mentioned address in the below section.
Assistant Director General (PA-A)
#444, Dak Bhavan,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Last date to apply: 15th January 2018