Indian Oil Corporation Limited has asserted a notification against IOCL recruitment notification 2018 for experiences non- experiences personnel in workmen category. The Junior Operator (Aviation) Post for regions including Andaman & Nicobar island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Odisha, Tripura and West Bengal. The last date to apply for the post is 10th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy for Junior Operator (Aviation) Posts | 58 Vacancies
Name of the Organization-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Junior Operator (Aviation) Post regions including-
- Andaman & Nicobar island with 2 Posts (2 UR category)
- Arunachal Pradesh with 2 vacancies (2 UR category)
- Assam with 18 vacancies (11 UR/ 1 SC/ 2 ST/ 4OBC category)
- Bihar with 2 vacancies (2 UR category)
- Jharkhand with 6 vacancies (5 UR/ 1 ST category)
- Manipur with 1 vacancies (1 UR category)
- Meghalaya with 1 vacancy (1 UR category).
- Odisha with 7 vacancies (5 UR/ 1 SC/ 1 ST category)
- Tripura with 3 vacancies (3 UR category)
- West Bengal with 16 vacancies (10 UR/ 3 SC/ 3 OBC category)
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 10th February 2018.
Vacancy Details for IOCL Recruitment 2018
Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General category candidates–
- The candidate should have passed Class 12th with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- One should have an experience of one year in Heavy Vehicle driving.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General category candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer).
The salary package for the post is Rs. 10,500 – Rs.24,500/-.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- Firstly, go to the official website i.e. iocl.com.
- Go to ‘Current Openings’
- Select the vacancy advertisement as ‘All India Open Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Workmen Category (Marketing Division-Eastern Region)’.
- Read all the details
- Now, register yourself on the website to apply for the post.
- Fill-up all the required details as per required.
- Take a print-out of the form along with the relevant certificates.
- Ordinary Post it to the following address– POST BOX NO. 10205, BALLYGUNGE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA 700019, latest by 16.02.2018.
Important Date for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- The last date to apply for the Post is 10th February 2018.
- Date of written test is 25th February 2018. (Tentative).
- Date of uploading result is 5th March 2018. (Tentative).
- Date of uploading final selection result is 15th March 2018. (Tentative).
To get official notification, click here.