Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment
Engineers/ Officers & Assistant Officer Vacancies through IOCL Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the closing date that is 11th February 2018. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Indian oil Corporation Limited Vacancy for Engineers/ Officers & Assistant Officer Post
Name of the Organization-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name & Number of the Post-
- Single Post of Engineers/ Officers
- Single Post of Assistant Officer Vacancies
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 11th February 2018.
Education Required for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- The candidate requires having bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
- Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Candidate with Master’s degree in Chemistrycan apply for the post.
- Candidates with ME/ M.Techare eligible.
- BE/ B.Tech candidates should appear in GATE-2018 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech.
- Age limit for the post of Engineers/ Officers is maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2018..
- Age limit for the post of Assistant Officer is maximum 30 years as on 30th June 2018.
- Salary Package for the post of Engineers/ Officers is 24,900/- Per Month.
- Salary Package for the post of Assistant Officer is 20,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- Go to the official website of GATE i.e. gate.iitg.ac.in.
- Apply online for the GATE examination.
- After downloading the GATE-2018 admit card and receipt of GATE-2018 registration number, the candidates may apply in IOCL online.
- Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number.
- Submit the form.
- It will generate a unique application ID after submitting the form.
- Take a print-out of the ID, Paste recent Photograph, Signature and keep it safe for future use.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2018 application form and admit card.
- If the candidate is called for GD/GT and interview, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2018 admit card and GATE-2018 official score card.
Important Date for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- GATE-2018 Online Examination – 3rd and 5th February, 2018 & 10th and 11th February, 2018.
- Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IOCL is 11th February 2018.
For more details, click here.