Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a notification for the IOCL recruitment notification of 97 Posts of Junior Operator & a post of Junior Chargeman vacancy through IOCL Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the closing date that is 10th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
IOCL Vacancies for 97 Posts Junior Operator Post & One Junior Chargeman vacancy
Name of the Organization-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name & Number of the Post-
- 97 Posts of Junior Operator
- One Post of Junior Chargeman
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for both the posts is 10th February 2018.
Vacancy Details for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Education Required for the Post of Junior Operator –
- The candidate should have passed 10th class with 2 years ITI: (1) Electronics Mechanic (2) Instrument Mechanic (3) Electrician (4) Machinist (5) Fitter.
- One should have an experience of one year after post-graduation.
- Apprentice training under Apprentice Act after two years regular course of ITI will be considered as experience subject to production of National Apprentice Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Education Required for the Post of Junior Chargeman –
- The candidate should have 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics.
- Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The minimum age for the posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the post is 26 years.
- Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- NEFT Online Transfer provided through the Portal ONLY.
- No Other mode of receipt of payment shall be accepted.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- Go to the official website of IOCL i.e iocl.com.
- Register yourself to apply for the post with valid ID & phone number.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form.
- The print out along with all supporting documents ordinary post to POST BOX NO. 3321 , NUNGAMBAKKAM MDO, CHENNAI — 600 034.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
Important Date for IOCL Recruitment 2018 –
- The last date to apply for both the posts is 10thFebruary 2018.
- Last date for receipt of print out of On-lineapplication is 16th February 2018.
- Tentative date for Written Test is 25th February 2018.
- Tentative date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the Written test is 10th March 2018.
- Tentative date of Final list of selection is 31st March 2018.
For detailed information, click here.