Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published the latest job notification regarding ITBP Recruitment for the appointment of Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial for filling up 241 vacancies. The talented aspirants looking for jobs in the defence must go for specified job notification and submit an application form through a recommended channel on or before the last date.
The job seekers having Graduate qualification can apply, for further details of age criteria, guidelines to apply, pay scale, mode of selection etc are depicted below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Apply Online for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force for 241 vacancies
Recruitment Conducting Body –
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Name of the Post –
Head Constable and Constable Posts
No. of Vacancies:
- There are total 241 vacancies.
- Post of Head Constable (MM) carries 60 Posts.
- Post of Constable (MM) carries 181 Posts.
Last Date to apply –
The last date to apply for the Post is 7th February 2018.
ITBP Recruitment Vacancy Details with Essential Qualifications:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy||Education details|
|Head Constable (MM)||60||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanic with 3 Years Experience OR 3 Years Diploma in Automobile Engineering.|
|Constable (MM)||181||Passed 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Post with 3 Years Experience|
The candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed than 25 years.
The age relaxation will be applied for reserved category candidates as per norms.
- The Pay Scale for the post of Head Constable (MM) is Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100/-.
- The Pay Scale for the post of Constable (MM) is Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
The selection will be made on the basis of following:
- Written Test
- Professional skills
- PST & PET
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the ITBP i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Now, press on a suitable link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- Then follow the link mention for Reading Instruction and fill up the application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Applicant must upload all the required documents scanned copies online (If any) and submit the form.
- Candidates must take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to submit online application form is 7th February 2018.