Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018
Kerala High Court is inviting offline application from Indian Citizens for filling up various vacancies of Chauffeur Grade II posts. Interested candidates may apply for the posts in a prescribed application format before 16th January 2018. For more details related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 for Chauffeur Grade II posts, kindly read below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Kerala High Court
Name Of Post: Chauffeur Grade II
Number of vacancies: 12
Last Date for Application: 16th January 2018
Kerala High Court Vacancy Qualification:
Candidates should have 10th passed recognized board and also have a valid driving license.
Candidates who are going to apply for Kerala High Court jobs must be born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive).
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Prelim exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application Form Fee:
Unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- in form of DD drawn on SBI in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Kerala payable at Ernakulam. No fees for SC/ST/PH.
Candidates who clear all the above rounds will get selected for the said post and entitled a salary of Rs. 19000-43600/- per month as per the skills of candidates and norms of organization.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from visiting the official website @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in before 8th January 2018.
- Then hit the ‘notification’ tab presented on the right side of home page.
- Thereafter you will get various links you have to hit on ‘View Notification’ link available at the front of ‘CHAUFFEUR GRADE-II’ post.
- Now, PDF file will open contains all the relevant information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the information carefully and if you find yourself suitable for this post then go for further process.
- Go back to the previous page and shit on ‘Apply Online’ link available at the front of ‘CHAUFFEUR GRADE-II’ post.
- Now agree to terms and conditions and press ‘proceed’ button available there.
- Now fill all the necessary information in an application form.
- And attach the entire required documents marks sheet, certificates, and all others
- Thereafter, submit the application form and take print out of the same for further use.
- Last date for receipt of online application step I: 8th January 2018
- Last date to pay application fees: 16th January 2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process: 23rd January 2018