Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2018
Lok Sabha Secretariat has announced a vacancy notice for the applicants to get employed on 25 vacant seats of Research Fellow post. Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment 2018 is for those aspirants who find themselves eligible for the post provided.
All the major details about the job advertisement are given below brought you by the team of allgovtjobs.in users must read age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure etc provided below.
Name Of Organization: Parliament of India
Name Of The Post: Research Fellow
Number Of Post: 25
Application mode: by Post / Email
End date to apply: 10th January 2018
Aspirants must be between 25 years to 70 years as on 10th January 2018. All other relaxations are according to government norms.
Qualifications & Experience:
Candidates must have the master degree in any of the social science disciplines or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- shall be applied each month for the candidate selected.
An interview shall be conducted to select the desirable candidates.
Steps To Apply:
- A candidate interested may apply offline by downloading the application from the official website i.e. http://loksabha.nic.in/ and http://sri.nic.in
- Go to tab “Recruitment” link to read complete details.
- Now candidates should download the form
- Fill the application form in proper format and attach copies of all self-attested documents with a recent passport size photograph.
- A completely filled form may be sent by post on or before the last date of the address mentioned below.
The Director, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. F-121,
Parliamentary Library Building, New Delhi – 110001
Last date to send the application form by post / by email: 10th January 2018
Check the official notification for more details.