Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam has invited online application form for filling up the 60 Assistant Engineer & Sub Engineer vacancies via Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018 advt. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30th January 2018. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
MPJN Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer & Sub Engineer
Total No. of Posts: 60 posts
End date to apply: 30th January 2018
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Candidates must have done B.E/B.Tech (Civil) degree and must have qualified GATE Exam in any of the last 3 years to become eligible for the job.
- Candidate’s upper age should not exceed 40 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the organization applied on reserved category candidates.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- through online to MP Online.
Candidates will be selected based on Gate scorecard.
|Post Name||Salary info|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)|
|Sub Engineer||Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)|
How to Apply For Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.mpjalnigam.co.in to fill an online application form with all necessary details.
- Apply Online at MP Jal Nigam website on or before 30th January 2018.
- Then after uploading your scanned color photograph and signature if required then after submitting it to and must get a printout of it for future use.
Last Date to fill online application form: 30th January 2018
- For further details on Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018 check the Official Link.
- To Apply Online: click here