MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification as MPPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill up 2968 posts of Assistant Professor Posts. Applicants who want to clutch this opportunity they should apply by submitting the application form through the online mode on or before the closing date.
Applicants who are willing and competent they may collect the information regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2018 such as Qualification, Age Limit, Remuneration, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. are well specified below by allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Offered Positions: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 2968 seats
Last date to apply: 24th January 2018
MPPSC Vacancy Qualification required:
Candidates must have master’s degree in relevant fields or Ph.D or its equivalent qualified candidates from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Contenders, who are willing to apply they should be between 21 to 40 years of age and those candidates who do not have their Resident in the MP State their age must be between 21 years to 35 Years.
Applying candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (General categories candidates) through Online Mode or by using bank challan only and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Selection of contestants will be done on the basis of performance in online Test and Personal Interview.
Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + grade pay of Rs. 3600/- will be offered by the organization as a salary package.
Process to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to apply for MPPSC latest vacancies they must be visiting the Official Portal of the Organization which is www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppscdemo.in
- Follow the link related to current recruitment as “relative recruitment” and read the Recruitment Notification carefully and completely.
- Click on the link of “Apply online” and fill all the details in online application form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and sign and documents (if required).
- Check the filled in online application form and click on ‘submit’ button to close it.
- Get a hard copy of the submitted Application Form and send it o the commission office.
Closing Date For Apply Online: 24th January 2018