Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018
Mumbai Police also knew as Brihanmumbai Police having primary responsibilities of law enforcement and investigation within the limits of Mumbai has recently published an advertisement marked as Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 for filling up 30 vacant seats of Law Officer Positions. Job hunters, it is a golden opportunity to clutch. If you don’t want to leave this chance, apply by submitting the application form only through the OFFLINE mode. There is no need to apply online.
Rest of the information about Mumbai Police Recruitment such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, Salary Structure, How to apply, and Important Dates etc. are well equipped below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Recruiter Name: Mumbai Police of Maharashtra
Name of Post: Law Officer
Total Posts: 30 Vacant Seats
Application mode: Offline
Last date to apply: 31st January 2018
Candidates must be holding Degree in Law from a recognized University with “Sanad”, thorough knowledge in the subject of law, regarding crime, services, administration and sufficient knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English language with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
Selection of participants will be based on their performance in the interview and no Traveling Allowances for an interview will be paid to any candidate.
Job searchers should have their age below of 60 years as on mentioned date that is 30th November 2017.
Aspirants will receive get salary as an amount of Rs. 15000/- per month by the organization.
How to Apply for Mumbai Police Application Form?
- Logon to the official website of Maharashtra Police that is mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then move the cursor to the left side of the home page and check the “Articles” section.
- There click on “Add for Post of Law Office” link.
- On opening this link, a PDF File will show on the computer screen.
- Carefully read the notification opened in PDF File Form.
- Then download the application form in correct manner and fill it as per the instructions mentioned in advt.
- Attach requisite testimonials and paste two color photos of 2.5 c.m. X 2.5 c.m. size with an application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (with postage stamps) should also be enclosed along with the application for correspondence.
- Envelope consisting application along with all enclosures should be superscribed with “Application for Post of Law Officer.”
- The application completed in all manners should be forwarded to the address given below on or before the finishing date.
Police Commissioner, Mumbai,
D.N Road, Opp. Crawford Market,
Mumbai – 400 001
Last date to receipt of application: 31st January 2018
For more details visit to Official Notification