NMDC Recruitment 2018
New Delhi Municipal Council invites applications for filling up 101 Lab Technician & Other Jobs through a notice as NMDC Recruitment 2018. For this concern, a recruitment notice has been uncovered by New Delhi Municipal Council web portal. All diligent, passionate and high-performing candidates are invited hereby to fill and submit the application form in a proper manner before the closing date.
Further details of NMDC Recruitment 2018 like as pay scale, required qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, vacancy details etc. are mentioned below on this page of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: New Delhi Municipal Council
Posts name: Lab Technician & Other Jobs
No. of Jobs: 101
Application mode: Online
End date to apply: 27th January 2018
NMDC Vacancy details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee )||45|
|Assistant Physiotherapist Grade – III (Trainee)||01|
|HEM (MECH) Grade – III (Trainee) /MCO Assistant Grade–III (Trainee)||05|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)||47|
|Assistant Pharmacist Grade – III (Trainee)||01|
|Assistant Lab Technician Grade – III (Trainee)||01|
|Assistant Dietician Grade – III (Trainee)||01|
|Posts Name||Educational Details|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)(Trainee)||ITI in Welding/Fitting/Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)||ITI in Electrical Trade|
|Assistant Physiotherapist Grade-III||Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy|
|Assistant Lab Technician Grade-III (Trainee)||Graduation in Science|
|Assistant Pharmacist Grade-III (Trainee)||Degree in Pharmacy|
|Assistant Dietician Grade-III||B.H.Sc|
|HEM (Mech) Grade-III (Trainee)/MCO Grade-III (Trainee)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineer|
Age Limit Details:
- Job searchers age should be lies below of 30 years as on 08-05-2015
- The upper age limits shall get the relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates and up to 03 years for OBC candidates.
All those applicants who will be shortlisted for NDMC Jobs, they will be given as follows:
- Maintenance Assistant position: Rs. 11330/- to Rs. 20000/-
- For HEM (Mech) Grade-III (Trainee)/MCO Grade-III (Trainee): 12030/- to Rs. 21220/-
- For others: Rs. 11670/- to Rs. 20600/-
The selection of participants shall be done on the basis of their performance in Interview or Test conducted by the NMDC.
Process to Apply For NMDC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates satisfying all eligibility norms are most welcomed to apply only through the official website.
- The official website of NMDC is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Then surf the home page and click on the “Career” tab mentioned at the top of the home page of the website.
- Get the advertisement to gather complete details of latest jobs openings and download the application form.
- Then the neatly typed application form on plain paper enclosed with the self-attested copies of documents supporting age limits, address, education, the experience and caste should be submitted at the below-tuned address so as to reach on or before the closing date.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th January 2018