NTPC Recruitment 2018
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has invited online application form via NTPC Recruitment 2018 for filling up the 150 Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st January 2018. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection, and application process are mentioned below…
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notice Details:
Name of the organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 150
Closing date to apply: 31st January 2018
NTPC Vacancy Details:
|Name/ Discipline||No. of NTPC Vacancy|
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age as on the last date of submission of application form that is 31-01-2018
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- Job searchers should have done Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with minimum 65% marks, taking the average of all the Years.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts, however, they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Aptitude Test followed by Interview
All appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- per month.
How To Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates need to apply offline for announced posts by log on to the official website of NTPC that is www.ntpccareers.net.
- From home page move your cursor towards “Careers” tab in above menu bar on the homepage
- Thirdly, from the new window you need to hit on “Jobs at NTPC” section from left side.
- Follow “No. 02/17” and press on “Hit here to view the advertisement/apply” link.
- Then you need to hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2018 (Engineering Batch) through GATE” link
- From new page, you need to hit “Advertisement (English)” link or “Advertisement (Hindi)” according to your comfortability.
- This will take you to a new page, check eligibility criteria from NTPC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Choose a suitable link to apply online for NTPC Job Openings.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form carefully in the correct manner with complete details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials with the support of age, qualification etc.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of NTPC Application Form for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission: 31st January 2018