OPSC frame recruitment rules and its amendements with regards to recruitment of Grop ‘B’ & Group ‘A’. The commission had notified for the posts of Medical Officer. The Job location is Cuttack. The last date to apply for the post is 17th January, 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Medical Officer Vacancy in Group-A of Odisha medical & Health services
Name of the Organization-
Odisha Public Service Commission
Name & Number of the Post-
Medical Officer – 2173 Posts
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 17th January, 2018.
The candidate should have MBBS or equivalent degree from recognized Medical institution.
Reservation seats for the Posts of OPSC Reruitment 2018 –
- Total number of 1062 Posts are for Unreserved categories.
- Scheduled Caste category carries 445 Posts.
- Scheduled Tribe contains 666 Posts.
The age limit for the posts is 21 years to 32 years of age.
Application Fee for OPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- The examination fee for the Post is Rs. 300/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe of Odisha & Persons with disability are exempted from payment.
Salary Package for OPSC Recruitment 2018 –
The salary package for the Posts is Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- Go to the official site i.e. gov.in.
- Click on the instructions to fill up the Online Application
- Upload your photo, full signature and left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates and documents by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001, so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before 29.01.2018.
- The envelope containing the printout/ hard copy of the online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc. must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER (ASSISTANT SURGEON)”.
Important Date for OPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- Online application shall be available in the website from 19th December 2018.
- Last date for receipt of examination fee at any SBI branch is 20th January 2018.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online applications is 29th January, 2018.