OPSC Recruitment 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently issued a notification for filling up 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) under Health & Family Welfare Department. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 17th January 2018. More information is provided below about age limit, qualification, selection process, Application Form Fee & how to apply.
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of the Openings: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Total Number of Posts: 2173
Last date to apply: 17th January 2018
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation in upper age is applicable as per government rules.
Candidates should have completed the M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Medical council of India.
Candidates Final selection will be made on Written Test, Viva Voce Test & Interview Performance based.
Application Form Fee:
- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as Application from fee in form of challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- No fee is required to pay For SC/ST Category candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 19th December 2017 to 17th January 2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to the mentioned address below
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19th December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Print out/ Hard copy & other documents: 29th January 2018