RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
A recruitment notice as RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 has issued by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selections Board (RSMSSB) for fill up the 178 different available posts of Ophthalmic Assistant posts in different departments.
To know more info regarding the RSMSSB Recruitment such as vacancies details, number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, process to apply and other important info is well mentioned below on this page provided by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Recruiter: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selections Board (RSMSSB)
Name Of The Post: Ophthalmic Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 178
RSMSSB Vacancies Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of posts|
Candidate should be possessed 12th passed or equivalent with relevant trade from recognized University Or Institution.
Age Limit as on 01st January 2018:
- Age of applicants must be between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates as per the government rules.
|UR and OBC (creamy layer) categories||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC & OBC (non-creamy layer) of Rajasthan||Rs. 450/-|
Selection of the applying contenders will be completed on the basis of their presentation in written exam/interview/or any other way of the selection procedure that will be conducted by the selection panel of RSMSSB.
After getting selected, appointed job seekers will get the salary of PayScale – 7, Pay Matrix Level-5 i.e. Rs.20, 500/-
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018:
- Interested appliers need to visit the official website which is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then press on the ‘Recruitment’ tab which is visible in the menu bar upper side on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates need to choose the appropriate job link according to your post which you want to apply for.
- Read all the instruction carefully and hit the ‘Register’ tab and fill the application form with correct details.
- Then you need to upload your resume and scanned passport size photograph and signature if required.
- After filling all mandatory details you have to submit your application form by pressing “Submit” tab.
- Take a printout of your completed application form for further reference.
Closing date to apply Online Application Form: 8th February 2018
Check the given official notification