SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India has published a job circular as SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 for the 8301 vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre under the State Bank of India. All those job hunters who are in search for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 need to apply now and start preparing for the exam.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Post Name: Junior Associate
No. Of Vacancies: 8301
End date to apply: 10th February 2018
SBI Clerk Vacancy Education Details:
- Aspirants must completed graduation in any discipline with minimum marks from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants having Integrated Dual Degree is also eligible to apply for State Bank of India recruitment.
- Applier’s age must be between 20 years to 28 years to become eligible for this recruitment process.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates
- Contenders need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee for general and other category candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates are require to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode only.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
Job searcher will get the salary of Rs. 23600/- per month which is offered by State Bank of India for the applied posts.
Procedure to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment:
- Log on to the bank official site that is www.sbi.co.in
- Check the ‘Careers with us’ at the below section of the home page and choose the appropriate link under which there is a highlighted option to Apply Online.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- Submit the completed form along with application fee within given time.
- Take a printout of filled in form for further use.
- Last Date For Online Registration Of Application: 10th February 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 25th February 2018
To apply online: click here