SBI Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India has released a notification as SBI Recruitment 2018 to appoint the qualified candidates for filling up 50 jobs opening against the Deputy Manager (Specialist Cadre Officers) Jobs. Applicants who are willing to apply must send the application in endorsed configuration at the concerned address on or before the last date. Candidates who are applying for the specified posts are required to get more details which are specified below on this page.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Name of the posts: Deputy Manager (Specialist Cadre Officers)
No. of Vacancies: 50
Application Mode: Online
End Date to apply: 28th January 2018
SBI Vacancy Essential Qualification:
Job seekers should have a degree of Graduation or Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or its equivalent qualification in the relative field from a recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should lies between 21 years to 35 years as pon mentioned date.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per organization norms.
Job searchers will get the salary as Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/- with paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank.
All category contenders should need to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- For reserved category candidates) as an application fee and payment of fee will be paid online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Instructions to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2018:
- Competitors are obliged to download Performa of the application structure the authority webpage, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, select “Download Advertisement (English)” link below “Recruitment of ______” link located at “‘Latest Announcements” section on next page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and revisit the current openings page.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “Registration of Application – Online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Click on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- Lastly, the candidate should take copies of the application (registered online) and keep it safe for future use.
- Closing Date To Fill Online Application Form: 28th January 2018
- Online Test Tentative: 25th February 2018
Candidates who are interested in getting daily jobs and other relevant updates are advised to visit regularly our web portal or like our Facebook page.