State Bank of India has released a notification as SBI Recruitment 2018 to appoint the qualified candidates for filling up 50 jobs opening against the Specialist Cadre Officer Post. The job location is Mumbai. Applicants who are willing to apply must send the application in endorsed configuration at the concerned address on or before the last date i.e. 25th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
State Bank of India Recruitment for 50 Posts of Special Cadre Officers | Apply Online
Name of the Organization-
State Bank of India
Name of the Post-
Special Cadre Officers
Number of Post-
- 50 Posts of Special Cadre Officers.
- 26 Posts for General category
- 7 Posts for SC category candidates.
- 4 Posts for ST category
- 13 Posts for OBC category
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 25th February 2018.
Vacancy Details for SBI Recruitment 2018 –
- The candidate is required to have minimum 2 years of experience in statutory or internal or concurrent audits of Banks.
- The copy of experience certificate with the engagement letter from Banks would be required.
- One should have knowledge of MS office.
- One would conduct Audit of branches/ offices of the bank located within India or abroad at the direction of the Internal Audit Dept of India.
- Preparation of reports for the activities audited containing the findings of audit.
- Preparation of memorandum/reports for reporting to Management and/or Board Level Committees.
- The candidate is required to have Chartered Accountant degree from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CISA will be preferred.
- The minimum age limit for the post is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for the post is 35 years.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, application fee is 100/- (Intimation Charges only).
- For General and other categories, Application fee is 600/- (including intimation charges)
Salary Package for SBI Recruitment 2018 –
- The Pay Scale for the post is 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 –
- Go to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘Join SBI’
- You will find ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers’
- Read the details
- Fill up the application form by registering yourself.
- Fill all the details carefully, pay application fee online & submit the form.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2018 –
The last date to apply for the post is 28th January 2018.
The date of online test is 25th February 2018.
To read vacancy details & fill up application form, Click here