Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
Sikkim Police Department has invited applications in the prescribed format along with the two passport size photographs as per the Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 advertisement. There are 342 available vacancies for the Constable GD/Technical posts. Eligible Applicants can apply before the end date that is 28th February 2018. For more information must have a look below:
Organization Name: Sikkim Police Department
Name Of The Posts: Constable GD/Technical
No. of Posts: 342
End date to apply: 28th February 2018
Sikkim Police Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||GD Constable (Male)||270|
|2.||GD Constable (Female)||60|
- Candidates age not less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as on 1st March 2018.
- On the other hand, reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Candidates should be passed XII class examination along with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) Subject from recognized to technical posts and GD Constable Posts X class.
- Height – 5’3’’ minimum for male – 5’ min. for female
- Chest – 32” min. with min. 2” expansion for the male.
- Weight – 50 Kgs. min. for male – 45 Kgs. min. for female
Candidates will be selected on the performance in Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test.
Procedure to Apply For Sikkim Police Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official website of organization which is www.sikkimpolice.nic.in.
- Press app link available on the home page of the organization.
- Read the entire notification very carefully and after that download the Sikkim Police Application Form.
- Fill it with asked details and attach required documents/certificates.
- At last, take a printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Hardcopy of the filled application form must be sent to below-stated address before the last date.
Deputy Inspector General of Police/Special Branch,
Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SSP (North/South/West)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28th February 2018.
Click here for reading official recruitment notification.