SPSC Recruitment 2018
Sikkim Public Service Commission has disclosed an employment notice about SPSC Recruitment 2018 for the recruitment of Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper to fill up 227 vacancies. The aspirants who are willing to apply can submit an application in prescribed format within the specified time period as mentioned below on this web page. The necessary details of the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary details, how to apply and important dates are depicted below on this page.
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notice
Organization Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper
No. of Vacancies: 227
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 31st January 2018
SPSC Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of posts|
|BhutiaLepcha (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List||21|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women)||16|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Other Backward Classes – State List||23|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Women)||16|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe ( Below Poverty Line)||05|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||07|
|Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line)||02|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||05|
- Age cut-off of applicants ought to be in the middle of 18 to 30 years as on the last date.
- The relaxation in age will be given according to the Government standards.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII examination and equivalent from a recognized Board with the pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class X (Ten).
- Candidate should possess a certificate/diploma in the basic course in computer application of minimum 03 (three) months.
- Aspirants should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha.
- Competitors need to pay the charge of Rs. 150/ – via online mode.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category they are not required to pay an application fee.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will get chose under SPSC Recruitment 2018 as indicated by their execution in:
- Main (written) Examination
The aspirants who will be selected under SPSC Recruitment 2018 will be paid with Rs. 5200- 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 2600/-
Steps to Apply Against SPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Capable and interested candidates have to visit its official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Hit on “recruitment” tab stable at left-hand side of the homepage.
- Select “notification” tab from the new page which will be opened after hitting on an above said link.
- Go through entire Sikkim PSC recruitment notification for collect all relevant information.
- After that, come back on the previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Aspirants should fill SPSC Online Application Form with all the correct info in a proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with duly filled Sikkim PSC application form.
- Recheck once complete Sikkim Public Service Commission application form and then hit on “submit” button.
- Eventually, download application form by follow suitable tab.
- At the end, take print out the copy of it for avoiding last minute rush.
Last date for Receipt of online Application: 31st December 2018
To read official notice: Click here