TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an advertisement concerning TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of 66 vacancies of Labour Officer & Other Jobs in the Departments. Qualified and willing contenders who are wanted to apply for specified posts need to submit the online application form.
Qualified and sharp contenders may know other details identified with the age limit, required qualifications, application charge, selection process, guidelines to apply and so forth in regards to TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from the underneath area of this page.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Advt
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post name: Labour Officer and other
No. of Posts: 66
Process of apply: Online
Last date to apply: Check below
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification Required|
|Laboratory Assistant||A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects.|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour||A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai OR
Any Degree and A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare OR
A Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi or A Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws
Candidate’s age must be lies between 18 years to 30 years. The appliers belonging to SC/ ST/ PHW/ OBC will be given relaxation according to govt. standards of India.
For Laboratory Assistant:
- The applicants have to pay Registration Fee for One Time Registration as Rs. 150/- and Examination Fee Should be paid at the time of submitting the online application of Rs. 100/-.
For Assistant Commissioner of Labour:
- The applicants have to pay Registration Fee for One Time Registration as Rs. 150/- and Examination Fee Should be paid at the time of submitting the online application of Rs. 200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
All the appointed applicants will get the salary as Rs. 19,500- 62,000/- Grade Pay per month consolidated for the Laboratory Assistant posts and Rs.56100-177500/- for the Assistant Commissioner of Labour posts.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are obliged to sign on TNPSC’s authority site @ www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net identified with advertisement _____ Recruitment.
- Applicants should have checked duplicate of their picture and mark before applying on the web.
- Applicants ought to have likewise a substantial email ID and telephone number which will be dynamic at the time of applying.
- After sign on authority site hopefuls will discover a tab ‘Apply Online’ on the right half of landing page.
- At that point, contenders ought to press the connection ‘one-time enrollment’ or ‘apply online’ to fill application Form.
- Presently candidates ought to fill Application Form in all particular and submit finally.
- Competitors may download this Form by entering enrollment no and secret word and take print out of it for future use.
For Laboratory Assistant:
- Last date for submission of application: 21st February 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 23rd February 2018
For Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Last date for submission of application: 11th February 2018
- Last date of Payment fee: 13th February 2018
To read official notice:
- To apply online: click here