The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) regulate the telecommunications services and protect the interests of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector, promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector. The applications for the Member Post in TRAI are required to be filled. The last date to apply for the post is 31st January 2018. Details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Vacancy for Member Post
Name of the Organization-
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
Name & Number of the Post-
Single post of Member
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 31st January 2018.
Vacancy Details for TRAI Recruitment 2018 –
- A person having special knowledge of, and professional experience in telecommunication, industry, finance, accountancy, law, management or consumer affairs.
- A Search-cum-Selection Committee has been constituted for selection to the said post. In addition to applications received through this Advertisement, the Search-cum Selection Committee will have the authority to consider any other names for the appointment to the said post.
- Officers working in the Central or State Government, autonomous/ statutory organizations, Public Sector Undertakings etc. shall send their applications through proper channel.
The maximum age for the post is 65 years.
Salary Package for TRAI Recruitment 2018 –
The Pay Scale for the Member post is Rs. 4,00,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply for TRAI Recruitment 2018 –
- Go to the official website of TRAI i.e. trai.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Vacancies’ in the menu bar.
- The advertisements of vacancies will appear.
- Click on the ‘Filling up of the posts of Member, TRAI’’.
- Read the details
- Go through the format given.
- Fill up the form according to the instruction.
- Send it to the following address- Shri H. Chinzason Under Secretary (Restg.), Room No. 512, Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001.
Important Date for TRAI Recruitment 2018 –
The applications should reach to the address by 31st January 2018.
For detailed imformation, click here.