TS TRANSCO Recruitment 2018
Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited. Vidyut Soudha – Hyderabad has released a notification as TS TRANSCO Recruitment 2018 to fill up 174 posts of Sub-Engineer / Electrical Posts. Applicants who want to clutch this opportunity they should apply by submitting the application form through the online mode on or before the closing date.
Applicants who are willing and competent they may collect the information regarding TS TRANSCO Recruitment 2018 such as Qualification, Age Limit, Remuneration, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. are well specified below by allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization: Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited. Vidyut Soudha – Hyderabad
Name of Offered Positions: Sub-Engineer / Electrical
No. of Vacancies: 174 seats
Last date to apply: 24th January 2018
TS TRANSCO Vacancy Qualification required:
Candidates must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualified candidates from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Contenders, who are willing to apply they should be between 18 to 44 years of age as on 01-01-2017 and those candidates who do not have their Resident in the Telangana State will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization rules.
Applying candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (General categories candidates) through Online Mode or by using bank challan only and Rs. 120/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Selection of contestants will be done on the basis of performance in online Test and Personal Interview.
Rs. 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155/- will be offered by the organization as a salary package.
Process to Apply for TS TRANSCO Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to apply for TS TRANSCO latest vacancies they must be visiting the Official Portal of the Organization which is www.tstransco.in
- Follow the link related to current recruitment as “What’s New” and read the Recruitment Notification carefully and completely under “Direct Recruitment to the post of Sub-Engineer” link.
- Click on the link to “Apply online” and fill all the details in online application form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and sign and documents (if required).
- Check the filled in online application form and click on ‘submit’ button to close it.
- Get a hard copy of the submitted Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 19th January 2018
- Starting date of application submission: 20th January 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 05th February 2018 (up-to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 05th February 2018 (up-to 11.59 PM)
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 19th February 2018
- Date of examination: 25th February 2018 (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)