UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement titled as UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for filling up 465 vacancies filled through Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Posts. Contestants willing to get latest openings should apply through the proper channel.
The UPPSC Online Application 2018 should be filled by the candidates holding requisite eligibility criteria on or before the closure date. The guidelines to submit online application form, eligibility criteria, last date to submit applications, age limits, relaxation in age, salary package, application fee, mode of payment etc are detailed below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
UPPSC Application Form 2018 Notice
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
No. of Vacancy: 465 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online
End Date To Apply: 30th January 2018
UPPSC Vacancies Details:
|Job category||No. of Posts|
Those job seekers have done the Graduation degree holder or have its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institution may apply for UPPSC Recruitment.
Job searchers age should be above of 21 years and below of 40 years as on 01st July 2017.
Reserved category applicants can get the benefit in upper age as per the GOI Rules and regulation.
|Review Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-|
|Assistant Review Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Category Details||Total Fee|
|(Unreserved) General||Rs. 105/-|
|(OBC) Other Backward Class|
|(SC) Scheduled Caste And (ST) Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 65/-|
Candidates need to submit the application form through the online process.
- Contestants shall get the selection for the offered posts through facing written examination and interview.
- There a Prelims examination will be conducted followed by Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The official portal is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the “All Notifications & Advertisement” option.
- Click on the link of View Advertisement link.
- Then click on User instructions link and Read notice and instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply” for On-line Application.
- On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
- Fill the basic and mandatory details in online application.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The registration of First stage shall be over.
- Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
- Submit the application fee through the proper channel.
- On depositing the fee in the Bank enter information On-line in the format.
- The online format is available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”.
- Upload photo and signature duly scanned in required format and size.
- After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form”.
- Be sure all entries and information are correctly entered.
- On satisfying them click “Submit” button.
- Send the same to the below mentioned postal address.
Office of the commission
- Start date to submit online application form: 30th December 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 30th January 2018
- Closing date for Registration and Payment of Fee: 25th January 2018
You may open this Official Link