West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Department invites applications in prescribed format through the online or offline mode from the eligible citizens of India for filling up 2550 vacancies of Lady Constable Posts. The contestants who are satisfying all the parameters they should apply online for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 latest by 1st February 2018.
Willing and capable entrants should read the following instruction regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 and then apply throughout. All the remaining information are provided underneath by the team of algovtjobs.in
Organisation Name: West Bengal Police Department
Name of the Post: Lady Constable
No. of Vacancy: 2550 Vacancies
Last Date To Apply: 1st February 2018
West Bengal Police Vacancies Qualification Info:
Applicants must have passed Madhyamik Examination or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or Educational Institution.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Relaxation in upper age limits can be applied to the reserved categories.
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates of West Bengal only: Rs. 20/-
- For all other categories: Rs. 170/-
- Application fee can be paid via using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility.
The contestants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Physical Standard and Written Examination.
Candidates who will be appointed for the announced job get the salary package of Rs. 5400 – 25200/- + GP Rs. 2600/-.
How to Apply for the WB Police Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the website @ http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/lady-const.php
- Now follow the relative link to apply online and fill up the online form
- After that upload all required documents scanned copies
- In the last submit the form online and get a printout of it for further use.
- Candidates can apply for the latest vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website that is http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/lady-const.php
- Now start filling up the form in the prescribed format with all essential info through an offline process, and attach a photograph on the space provided and submitting it along with required certificates and Finally envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “Application for the Post of ………………..” and send to address given below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block– DJ,
Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Dates to Focus:
Last date for the Receipt of Application: 1st February 2018