HEC Limited Recruitment 2018
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has issued a notice with respect to HEC Limited Recruitment 2018 for filling the 169 Vacant Vacancies of Graduate and Technical Diploma Apprentice posts. Contenders who want to apply for HEC Limited Jobs 2018 must submit an application form prior to the last date.
The other relevant details related to eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
Organization Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Position Name: Graduate and Technical Diploma Apprentice
Total Posts: 169
End date to apply: 12th January 2018
HECL Vacancies Details:
|Department Name||Graduate Apprentice||Technician Diploma Apprentice|
|Electrical, Elec. & Electronics, Elec. & Communication||36||21|
|Hotel Management & Catering||–||01|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||–||02|
|Metallurgy, Foundry Technology||09||04|
|Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering &Industrial Mgt.||03||02|
|Job Title||Required education|
|Graduate Apprentice||graduation degree holder in the related trade or equivalent qualification|
|Technician Diploma Apprentice||diploma holder in the related trade or equivalent qualification|
Job seekers should have their age up to 18 years whereas reserved category candidates get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
- Job hunters need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (for General and OBC category) and Rs. 125/- only for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using the credit card, debit card or e-challan form.
The selection will be made through Written Test and Interview.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Competitors should visit the authority site that is www.hecltd.com
- Then go to the ‘Career’ section and select ‘Jobs at HEC’ link from the dropdown menu which is available in the menu bar.
- Now in the careers section you need to hit on the applying link according to your post which you want to apply for.
- Applicants may also read instruction by pressing ‘View/Download’.
- Now fill the required basic information like your name, age and your academic details etc.
- After filling the application form you have to press on ‘Submit Tab’ tab to submit your application.
- Lastly you should take a printout of your duly filled application form for further use.
End date for fee payment and application submission: 12th January 2018
The job seekers who are interested to get daily jobs openings updates in almost all government sector of India are advised to check our web portal daily or Like our Facebook Page.