UIIC Recruitment 2018
United India Insurance Company Limited has released an employment notification regarding UIIC Recruitment to select the various excellent candidates against the filling up of 462 vacancies for the posts of Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist. The aspirants having Graduation degree are advised to make an Online Registration on or before 29th January 2018.
To get the complete details of the UIIC jobs concerning to eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, how to apply and significant dates are briefly mentioned below on this web page by the team of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: United India Insurance Company Limited
Post Name: Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist
No. of Vacancies: 462
Last date to apply: 29th January 2018
UIIC Vacancy Essential Qualifications:
All the applying contenders for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment must possess a degree of Graduation in relevant discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized Institutions/ University with good academic records and relevant year of experience in a related field if necessary.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age will be relaxed as per norms for the reserved category candidates.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be based on marks obtained in organized Prelims Written Exam, Main Written exam, Computer Test after Shortlisting of applications and then Verification of documents.
- For SC/ST/PwD Category job appliers: Rs. 100/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 600/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The selected candidates will get Total emoluments (pre-revision) approximately Rs. 32795/- to Rs. 63715/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting and also other admissible allowances.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to login official website www.uiic.co.in and read the detailed advertisement details.
- Then click on “Assistant Recruitment-2018 Advertisement” and fill the proper details as per requirement.
- After entering complete details submit the application properly and print the acknowledgment for future use.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 16th January 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 29th January 2018