All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published a notification against AIIMS Recruitment 2018. The Posts are sanctioned under ‘’ICMR Funded Project (Project ID 580 under NCDIR-NCRP) “Hospital Based Cancer Registry – Data Management Software” under Department of Radiotherapy, AIIMS, BBSR. The vacancy is for Data Entry Operator Post and Media Social Worker Job in Bhubaneswar. The last date to apply for the post is 15th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy for Data Entry Operator & Media Social Worker in Bhubaneswar
Name of the Organization-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post-
- Data Entry Operator
- Media Social Worker
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 15th February 2018.
Vacancy Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 –
- The Project name and ID for the Posts is ‘’ICMR Funded Project (Project ID 580 under NCDIR-NCRP) “Hospital Based Cancer Registry – Data Management Software”.
- The Project duration for the posts is 2 year.
- Initial appointment will be on contract basis for 3 months and based on performance extended for further.
- The candidate should have good typing speed with 15000 depressions per hour on computer test for the Post of data entry operator.
- The Data Entry Operator Post requires 2 years experience in conducting field based surveys and community research projects.
- The Media Social Worker Post requires should have 2 years experience in conducting field based surveys and community research projects.
- The minimum qualification required to apply for the post is 12th standard.
- The Data Entry Operator Post requires the ability to understand medical terminology relevant to the project and enter data into the various softwares as in English, Hindi and Odia.
- The Media Social Worker Post requires being a Graduate in Social Work/ Social sciences/ Public Health.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Masters in Social Work/Social Sciences and/or experience in field work.
The age limit for the posts is 25 years of age.
- The salary for the Post of Data Entry Operator Post is 17, 000/-.
- The salary for the Post of Media Social Worker is Rs.32, 000/-.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018-
- The candidate need to apply for the post by filling the application form by prescribing format with the relevant documents attached by 10th February by email or Post.
- The candidate should bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- The venue for the Interview is – Conference room, 1st floor, ACADEMIC BLOCK, AIIMS, BBSR.
Important Date for AIIMS Recruitment 2018-
The last date and the walk-in date for the Posts is 15th February 2018.
To get detailed information & format to apply, click here.