CGPSC Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released an advertisement marked as CGPSC Recruitment 2018 for filling up 59 vacant vacancies of the Assistant forest guard, Forest ranger Jobs. Those who want to be part of CGPSC should apply and submit the application form with essential details in an accurate manner through the online mode only.
For more details related to CGPSC Recruitment 2018 such as education, eligibility, age limits, salary band, selection procedure, etc., candidates are suggested to scroll down this page of allgovtjobs.in. Interested and keen applicants must have a look in the below section before going to apply for this recruitment process.
CGPSC Online Application Form:
Name of Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant forest guard, Forest ranger
Total No. of Vacancies: 59
Last date to apply: 6th February 2018
CGPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Assistant Forest Guard||06||01||04||02||13|
Applicants who are holding Post Graduate degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well-recognized University/ Institute can apply for the posts.
Limitations of Age:
Aspirant’s age must be lies between 21 years to 40 years the age criteria required for the applied posts as per the company requirement and reserved category candidates will get the upper age benefit as per the govt rules
- General/UR candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC of Chhattisgarh: No Fee
- Fee should be paid via bank challan OR online mode using Net-banking/credit or debit card.
For selecting the candidates for the posts, the selection panel of the commission may conduct Online Competitive Examination followed by Interview.
- Forest Ranger – Rs.15600 – 39100+5400/-
- Assistant Forest Guard – Rs.15600 – 39100+4300/-
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official site of organization that is psc.cg.gov.in
- Then go to “Latest News” section and hit “Online Application” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and Fill the form with all relevant information
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Press “Submit” button and close the online application form.
- After that must take a print out of system generated form for further use.
Closing date to apply online: 6th February 2018