East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018
East Coast Railway has issued an advertisement for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 to filling up 887 various vacant vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians. Jobs seekers who are eligible and interested in applying can submit the application form on or before 5th March 2018. The entire details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of selection, the scale of pay and important dates are provided below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 Notice
Organization Name: East Coast Railway
Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians
No. of Vacancies: 887
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 5th March 2018
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details:
|RRB Zone||No. of ALP Posts||No. of Technician III Posts||Total Vacancies|
Candidates who are going to apply are required to possess 10th class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- For UR/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex. Serviceman/Minority/EBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The required amount of fees can be paid through through Credit card/ Debit card and net banking
- Computer based test
- Skill Test
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply:
- Qualified aspirants have to submit the application form in the desirous format through proper channel after visit the website @ www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/index.html.
- After filling the essential details affix passport size photograph and relevant documents in support of age, qualifications etc.
- Candidates need to choose ‘Online Application for ______’ Link through visiting the website.
- From there on pick the connection of “New Registration” and go ahead ‘Apply now’.
- Then fill the mandatory details as required in application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload required size photograph and signature in recommended manner.
- Finally, take a print for future use.
Closing date for receipt of application: 5th March 2018
To apply online: click here