ECIL Recruitment 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad under Department of Atomic Energy has given recruitment notification for 84 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts on the contract basis. Eligible candidates can submit applications before 15th February 2018. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Name of Organization: Electronics Corporation of India (ECIL)
Total No. of Posts: 84
Name of the posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Application Mode: Online
End Date to apply: 15th February 2018
ECIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidate’s age should be below of 25 years as on mentioned date. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules for reserved category.
Candidates should degree of B.Tech/ graduation/ or equivalent in relevant trade/branch from any recognized Institute / university.
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and regular employees of ECIL: No Fee
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode by using the credit card, debit card or bank challan.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview performance/experience.
Salary and Stipend Details:
- Under training period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 38,430/- per month will be given to the shortlisted candidates.
- On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs. 47,780/-p.m., during 1st year, Rs. 49,210/- p.m.,
- During 2nd year & Rs. 50,690/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes variable DA, HRA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach.
How to Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates can apply online application form in the prescribed format through visiting @ www.ecil.co.in and fill the online form carefully thereafter also upload the scanned copies of all required certificates regarding the qualifications, experience, proof of date of birth, caste etc and submit the form online.
Closing date for Receipt of application form: 15th February 2018