ISRO Recruitment 2018
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has asserted a vacancy notice to fill up 106 vacancies of Assistant and Scientist/Engineer-SC posts under ISRO Recruitment 2018. Candidates who want to clutch this opportunity they should apply for the latest ISRO Jobs by filling and submitting the online application form on or before the closing date.
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2018 details such as education, age limits, how to apply, last date to apply, et cetera are provided underneath by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Name of organization: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer-SC
No. of Posts: 106 Vacant Seats
Application Mode: Online
End date to apply: 20th February 2018
ISRO Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of The Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||32|
|2.||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||45|
|3.||Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||29|
Candidates applying for ISRO Recruitment 2018 should have done BE/B.Tech degree / Bachelor Degree in the concerned field or its equivalent qualification from the approved University.
- The maximum age limits of the contestants should be lies below 35 years of age as on mentioned date that is 20-02-2018.
- However the relaxation up to 05 years in upper age limits shall be given to the contestants belonging to the SC / ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India.
- Participants may download and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO system/ link.
The selection methodology shall comprise of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview as per the positions applied.
Selected job seekers will receive the good salary as Rs. 56100/- per month.
How to Apply Online For ISRO Recruitment 2018?
- Visit ISRO’s official website to apply online, which is www.isro.gov.in or www.isac.gov.in
- Thereafter check out the “Career” section and get the advertisement.
- Read it carefully and then as per the instructions fill the online form
- Upload soft copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the online application form on or before the closing date. Thereafter candidates must get a printed copy of it and send it to the mentioned address below:
To The Administrative Officer [ICRB],
ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru
Dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to apply online: 20th February 2018
- End date for fee payment: 21st February 2018
- Last date to send hard copy of online application form: 27th February 2018
For more details visit this Official Link