NFL Recruitment 2018
National Fertilizers Limited has released an advertisement marked as NFL Recruitment 2018 for filling up 61 Management Trainees in Technical Disciplines. The contestants who are interested may apply by filling and submitting the application form to the respective address on or before the closing date.
The contestants can collect the whole information in regard NFL Recruitment 2018 of educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are detailed underneath by our team members of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization: National Fertilizers Limited
Post name: Management Trainees in Technical Disciplines
No. of posts: 61
End date to apply: 09th February 2018
Vacancy Details of NFL Careers:
|Discipline||No. of vacancies|
- Candidates should be below of 27 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization.
Job searchers must have done Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of engineering with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized university or institute.
Aspirants applying for National Fertilizers Limited MT Vacancy have to pay an amount of Rs. 700/- as application fee which will be deposited through online mode by using credit card, debit card or bank challan.
The contestants shall get the Engagement for above mention posts based on GATE and final interview.
Appointed contenders will be paid by an impressive amount of annual salary of Rs. 7.53 lakh with other allowances.
How to Apply NFL Recruitment?
- Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format that is available on the official website that is www.nationalfertilizers.com
- After that hit the ‘career’ tab visible at the left side of the homepage.
- On the next page select “link for the applied posts” from the available recruitments list.
- Now, fill NFL online application form with the correct details.
- After this upload, all the important documents copies along with the recent passport size photographs.
- At the end, submit the form and you must take print out the copy of it for avoiding any trouble in future.
Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 09th February 2018
Individuals may check Official Notice for more details.