Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 notification has displayed by the Odisha Police department through this notice organization is ready to hire the capable job searchers for the 218 Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor and Station Officer Job Openings.
Odisha Police Department has invited application form for Odisha Police Department through this Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 advt. To get entire info regarding the Odisha Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor and Station Officer Job Openings, such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, and process to apply etc read here on allgovtjobs.in.
Organisation Name: Odisha Police Department
Post Name: Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor and Station Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 218
Job Location: Odisha
Method of Apply: Offline
Last date: 28th February 2018
Odisha Police Vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||Total Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Sub Inspector||Graduated in any subject from recognized board or institute|
|Assistant Jailor||Engineering degree from recognized university or institute|
Applier’s age must be above of 21 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st January 2017. Upper age limit is relaxed for the reserved category candidates as per the govt norms.
- Aspirants are required to pay an amount as exam fee of Rs. 100/- and SC/ST candidates are exempted for the payment of application fee.
- The exam fee will be deposit through online mode or conventional mode into the treasury under the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination fee-0047-fees collected for conducting examination-02041-Examination fee”.
Selection of the job appliers is done via Preliminary Exam, Physical test and Main Exam.
Shortlisted applicants will get the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit firstly its official website that is www.ossc.gov.in.
- Navigate your cursor towards “click here for online application” link appearing at menu bar.
- Select “click here to read the advertisement” link available on the next page.
- Aspirants must read the complete notification to get full information.
- After that, come back on previous page and click on “For Registration” tab.
- Fill the complete OSSC Registration form with the correct details.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Now, you will get USER ID and Password, enter it in “candidate login” section.
- Below after, press on “login” button present at last of the page.
- Fill the OSSC Online application form in correct manner and upload the required documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out a copy of it for future use.
Last date to apply online: 28th February 2018