PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in the different department on 150 unoccupied seats. Applications are required to be submitted on or before the end date. For further details regarding the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates must have a look below:
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notice
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
No. of Vacancies: 150
Post Name: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Mode of Application: Online
Closing date to apply: 17th February 2018
PGCIL Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||100|
|2.||Assistant Engineer Trainee (civil)||20|
|3.||Assistant Engineer Trainees (Electronics)||20|
|4.||Assistant Engineer Trainees (Computer Science)||10|
- Candidates who want to apply for power grid vacancies must complete B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc in the respective field from recognized university/Institute.
- The candidates must have a good academic record and have a valid Score in GATE 2017 in the relative stream.
Candidate’s age must be according to the organization as below of 28 years as per the 31st December 2017 on the other hand; relaxation in upper age will be applied as per the Govt. rules.
Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of written test and Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Instructions to Apply PGCIL Recruitment:
- Candidates with essential academic records and skills need to submit the application through official website which is www.powergridindia.com
- The aspirants have to follow ‘career’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now read all given information completely and fill it with all mandatory details and upload the required documents scanned copies with it along with the recent photograph.
- At last aspirants need to submit the filled form online on or before the closing date.
Last date for receipt of online Application form: 17th February 2018
To apply online: Visit here