Raigad Police Recruitment 2018
Raigad Police Department is going to fill 83 vacancies of Constable under Raigad Police Recruitment 2018. The commission will recruit selected eligible and skilled candidates for the openings. Candidates who are willing to apply should go through the information mentioned below to apply for Raigad Police Recruitment 2018. A candidate should verify the notified rules whether he/she is eligible for admission to the recruitment process. More details are mention below by allgovtjobs.in regarding the 83 vacant seats for the Constable Posts.
Raigad Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization: Raigad Police Department
Post Name: Constable
Number of Vacancies: 83 Vacant Seats
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply: 28th February 2018
Raigad Police Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have passed the 12th standard or equivalent qualifications from any well-known University are eligible to apply for the Raigad Police Recruitment.
Job seekers age must be below of 23 years as on mentioned date.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years. No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- Height (Female): 155 CM
- Height (Male): 165 CM
Police Constable Physical Test:
- For Male Candidate: 100 meters running, long jump, 1600 meters of running
- For Female Candidate: 100 meters running, long jump, 800 meters running
- Open Category candidates: Rs. 375/-
- OBC Category aspirants: Rs. 225/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 100/-
Selection of aspirants will be done through Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Physical Test.
Candidates selected for Raigad Police Recruitment will be given impressive salary that is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- + Spl. Allowances Rs. 500/- from the organization.
How to Apply for Raigad Police Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in the home page of the website (raigadpolice.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password.
- The process of one-time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Then fill the Personal Details such as User ID, Name, Candidate’s Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Father’s Name, Gender, EPIC No. (Optional), Caste Category, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details etc.
- Then submit the online form in recommended format by using the Submit button within given time duration.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 28th February 2018
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee through Online: 28th February 2018
- Application Fee Payment through Offline: 03rd March 2018
- For more details check the given official advt
- New Registrations: Apply Online Directly
- Registered users: Login Directly