RRC Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recently has published a recruitment notification as RRC Recruitment 2018 for filling up various Asst Loco Pilot and Technician vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before the Closing Date that is 5th March 2018.
For More Details Regarding the Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2018 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form Fee, How To Apply and other, must read in the below section.
Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organisation Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Name Of The Posts: Asst Loco Pilot and Technician
Total Number Of Posts: 26502
End date to apply: 5th March 2018
RRC Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Applicants should be passed Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade from any certified board / Institution / University.
- Age of the candidates applying for RRB Asst Loco Pilot Jobs and Technician Recruitment shall be 18 – 28 Years as per the norms of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per railway government rules.
- Contenders, who are filling RRC Application Form, should have to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ Women & Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- The fee can be paid through Challan on State Banks of India, Main Branch, Bilaspur (C.G) Branch Code No. 0336} against Railway Recruitment Cell/SECR/Bilaspur’s Account No. 33344526197 through any Branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on their Performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and interview.
Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible
How To Apply For Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may go through the RRC website @ indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling application.
- After this, candidates required to fill up the downloaded application form carefully and also attach the recent passport size photograph along with the copies of essential documents (if any).
- Now aspirants must submit the application form in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of………..” to the below mentioned address.
|Closing Date & time for submission of Online application||05th March 2018 at 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee|
|Online payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)||05th March 2018 at 22.00 hrs|
|SBI Bank Challan||05th March 2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|Post Office Challan||03rd March 2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||April and May, 2018|
Check Here to Get more info about RRC Recruitment 2018 Notification.