South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 notice has declared by the South Eastern Railway to fill up 1604 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts. All those applicants who are interested in applying need to read complete info on this page of allgovtjobs.in regarding the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Name of the organization: South Eastern Railway (SER)
Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician
No Of Vacancies: 1604
Last date to apply: 5th March 2018
South Eastern Railway Vacancies Details:
|RRB Zone||SER ALP Vacancies||SER Technician Vacancies|
Job seekers need to complete the 10th, 12th Class with ITI Degree granted by NCVT from any recognized university / Institute.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government rules for the bank.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges.
- An application fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD and Women candidates.
Selection will be purely based on their performance in the written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates should go to the official website that is www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “News and Updates” tab, available in the menu bar at the top of the homepage.
- You are required to select “Download CEN/Annexures” TAB and press on “CEN 1/ 2018” from drop-down list.
- On the next page, you will get various links but you need to hit on “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ____________.”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of South Eastern Railway Notification, having all the details about the job.
- Read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards, you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, PRESS HERE” link.
- Read all the details available on new window and hit on “New Registration” (New User)or “Already Registered” (Existing User)
- Now fill up the South Eastern Railway Online application form and upload scanned photograph and signature hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application forms, for future use.
End Date For submission of online application form: 5th March 2018
To apply online: visit here