SWR Recruitment 2018
South Western Railway (SWR) has promoted an employment notification regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2018. The job seekers who are proficient for the specified posts are invited application form for 21 jobs openings under Sports Quota and submit it prior to the last date. Rest of the details regarding the SWR jobs, like post name, no. of the posts, required qualification, pay scale, how to apply and so on is given beneath on this page.
Organization Name: South Western Railway (SWR)
No. of Vacancies: 21
Post Name: Sports Quota
Application Mode: Online
Last date to submit application: 12th February 2018
South Western Railway Vacancy Required Qualifications:
Candidates are interested in request South Western Railway Vacancy must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board or institute. Candidates having Matriculation plus course completed act apprenticeship certificate will also be eligible to apply.
The applier’s base age ought to be 18 years and upper age 25 years of age as on provided date.
- General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Service men/PWD/Women Minorities/ EBC: Rs. 250/-
The selection will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence / Personality, etc.
Candidates who get selected shall be able to receive per month salary as Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/2000/- in VI CPC.
Step by step instructions Apply for SWR Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates may download application Form through visiting the authorized portal i.e. www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Application Form can be filled up the form with correct details and also attach required documents photocopies in the prescribed format
- In the last applicants may send the form to the below provided address.
The Assistant Personnel Officer I HQ,
Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor,
Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road,
Hubli – 580 023
Last date of receiving of application form: 12th February 2018
Click here to read official advt