Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018
Telangana Public Service Commission has spread an announcement on the subject of Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 to fill up 733 Vacancies of Pharmacist Grade-II & Others posts. Job seekers who have satisfied the eligibility criterion have to apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 through sending filled online application form earlier than the final date as point out underneath.
TSPSC Application Form 2018 Notice:
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Posts Name: Pharmacist Grade-II & Others
No. of Vacancy: 733 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply: 28th February 2018
TSPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare||125|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education||58|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad||55|
|Assistant Librarian in Director of Medical Education||06|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Grade I in Tribal Welfare Department||04|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Grade II in Tribal Welfare Department||87|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Grade III in Tribal Welfare Department||219|
|Name of posts||Qualification Required|
|Telangana PSC ANM/
|a) Must have passed SSC or Equivalent Examination;
b) Must have passed MPHW (F) Training course, conducted by Government of AP / Telangana
c) Must have registered with the AP / Telangana Nursing Council
|Pharmacist Gr.II||Must possess
c) Pharmacy Council Registration
|Assistant Librarian in
Director of Medical Education
|Must possess B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with B.L.Sc. of University established or incorporated under Central/ State Act or an Institution Recognized by UGC.|
|Horticulture Officer||Degree in Horticulture Provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available.|
|Hostel Welfare Officer||Graduation/ Post-Graduation|
- Job searcher age must be between 18 years to 44 years as per the applied posts as on 1st July 2017.
- Upper age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category as per rules of the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Job seekers need to attend the organized Computer Based Test or OMR Written Test (Objective Type) to get selected for the announced posts.
- Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 320/- for the posts of Horticulture Officer and Rs. 280/- for the rest of the Posts.
- Application fee can be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit card/Debit Card or via Net banking
|Name of posts||Salary|
|ANM/MPHA(F)||Rs. 21,230 – 63,010/-|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education|
|Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad||Rs. 23,100 – 67,990/-|
|Assistant Librarian in Director of Medical Education||Rs. 35,120/- 87,130/-|
|Horticulture Officer||Rs. 35,120-87,130 (RPS-2015)|
|Hostel Welfare Officer||As per rules|
Process to Apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment:
- Apply online for Telangana PSC vacancy, through official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in
- Select the “Online Application” >> “Recruitment” tab from below side of the homepage.
- Now select the suitable job link and must read the complete advertisement properly then go to the Application Submission tab.
- After that must fill the online application form properly with complete details
- Then upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- After that must take a print out of system generated form for further use.
Last Date To Apply Online: 28th February 2018