Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) under Ministry of Defence has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Chemist, Aeronautical Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) & other vacancies on permanent basis. UPSC is looking for promising, dedicated and skilled applicants to recruit them under services. The last date to apply for the Posts is 15th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Apply online for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy for multiple Posts
Name of the Organization-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name & Number of the Post-
- Assistant Commissioner carries 01 Post.
- Aeronautical Officer carries 12 Posts.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) carries 02 Posts.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive) carries 02 Posts.
- Assistant Chemist carries 11 Posts.
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the Posts is 15th February 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview or Recruitment Test.
Education Required for UPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- The Post of Assistant Commissioner requires Master Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agronomy/ Entomology/ Nematology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Agriculture Botany/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Seed Science and Technology/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry.
- The Post of Aeronautical Officer requires Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- The Post of Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) requires Master degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Post of Junior Scientific Officer requires Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The Post of Assistant Chemist requires Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
- The age limit for the Post of Assistant Commissioner is 40 years.
- The age limit for the Post of Aeronautical Officer & Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) is 35 years.
- The age limit for the Post of Junior Scientific Officer & Assistant Chemist is 30 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC candidates is up to 3 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is up to 5 years.
- The application fee for applying the Post is 25/-.
- The fee can be deposited by any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI by using visa/master card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- First, go to the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on”New Registration”, if new user and register yourself.
- Click on “Already registered”, if already registered candidates.
- Read all the details
- Fill all the details as per instructions & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Date UPSC Recruitment 2018 –
- The last date to applying for the Posts is 15th February 2018.
- The last date to application through ORA Website is 16th February 2018.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 16th February 2018.
To get detailed information, click here.