Air India Engineering Services Limited is an Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul organization. This article is about AIESL Utilityhand, Driver Post.
AIESL has announced a notification for the posts of Utilityhand, Driver Post from the open market. All the interested candidates must apply for the post and attend the Interview on 5th and 12th January 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 |AIESL Latest Vacancy
Nameof the Organization is Air India Engineering Services Limited.
AIESL 2018 Post.
- Utility Hand : 100 vacancies (SC: 15, ST: 07, OBC: 27, Other: 51.).
- Driver : 15 vacancies (SC: 02, ST: 01, OBC: 03, Other: 09.).
AIESL Vacancy 2018 Details.
- The period of contract will be 5 years or at the age of 58 years.
- The selection procedure is Skill test & Assessment by Pre-employment Medical Exam.
- The selected candidates will be positioned in Delhi at first and then transferred to any station across India.
AIESL Educational Qualification.
- Utility Hand : The candidate must have passed minimum qualification of 8th standard. One should have passed ITI or Technical qualification. 1 year experience is must.
- Driver : The candidate must have passed 10th standard with HMVL & LMVL. 1 year experience is must in Airline or MRO.
Age Limit for AIESL Jobs 2018.
The Age limit for the post is UR-45 years, OBC-48 years, SC/ST-50 years.
Application Fee for AIESL Vacancies 2018.
The Application fee for.
- General Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 250/-.
AIESL Approved Salary Structure.
The Pay Scale for the post is.
- Utility Hand : Rs. 16, 800/-.
- Driver : Rs. 18, 600/-.
Important Documents Required.
- All original Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
How to Apply for AIESL Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of i.e. www.airindia.in.
- Go to ‘Recruitment‘ or ‘Career’ option.
- Click on required advertisement on the career page.
- Read the official notification regarding the post.
- Take a print out of the post and fill as instructed.
- Attend the Walk-in Interview as per the post.
- Deposit the Application fee by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of ‘Air India Engineering Services limited’ Payable at Delhi.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for AIESL Vacancies 2018.
- Walk-in Interview for Utility hand is on 5th January 2019 (Saturday) from 09:30am to 11:30am.
- Walk-In Interview for Driver is on 12th January 2019 (Saturday) from 09:30am to 11:30am.
- The Venue of the walk-in interview is AIESL, Personnel Department,A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, (Near New Customs House), Delhi 110037.(Contact No. 011-25652442)