DRDO has different institutes such as Defence Bioengineering and Electro-medical Laboratory (DEBEL) in Bangalore which is a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation. The organization invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for DRDO Junior Research Fellow jobs.
DRDO has announced a notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow. There are 4 vacancies for the Jr. Research post. The job location is Bengaluru. All the interested candidates must apply and attend the walk-in interview on 5th February 2019. Other details like DRDO Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and DRDO Application process is given below.
DRDO Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)| 04 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
Name of the Organization is Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
DRDO 2019 Post.
Junior Research Fellow : 04 posts.
DRDO Jr. Research fellow Education Required.
- The candidate must have passed Post-graduate degree in Chemistry with 1st Division. One should have qualified NET conducted by CSIR-UGC(NET) MHRD GATE or JEST.
- The applicant can also have Graduate degree in BE or B.Tech in Nano-technology or Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering.
- Duration of Post is 02 years (may be extended further & upgraded to SRF as per rules).
DRDO Jr. Research fellow Age Limit.
- The Age limit for DRDO Junior Research Fellow post is 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is 5 years, 3 years for OBC candidates.
The Application fee for DRDO Junior Research Fellow Jobs
DRDO Junior Research Fellow Salary Package.
The stipend for the post is Rs 25,000/- plus HRA.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active email ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of i.e. www. drdo.gov.in.
- Go to ‘DRDO Recruitment‘ or ‘DRDO Career’ option.
- Click on required advertisement on the career page.
- Read the ‘DRDO junior research official notification’ regarding the post.
- Download the format to apply on website.
- Fill the DRDO application form and send it to, email@example.com.
- Also, take the copy of filled form on walk-in date 1st February 2019 on Tuesday.
- Original documents by post are not required.
- The number of vacancies might increase or decrease as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA is for interview or written examination.
Important Dates for DRDO Junior Research Fellow Vacancies 2018.
- The walk-in interview is on 1st February 2019 at 9:30am.
- Venue for the interview is DEBEL COMPOUND, DRDO, ADE CAMPUS, CV RAMAN NAGAR, SURANJAN DAS ROAD, BANGALORE – 560093.